Change Up! is a topic-based course designed to accompany learners in the transition from basic users into independent users of English. The material is structured around three central phases: Experience (authentic texts), Discover (structure of language in real contexts) and Communicate (language in use).
- 15 units of revision and consolidation of functions and structures.
- 3 Topics, each made up of 3 Units.
- Works towards Certification section prepares for Cambridge English: First.
- 22 page Grammar Reference.
- Inward Eye, an approach to literature in English.
Workbook + 2 Audio CDs
- With and without key / audio transcripts versions.
- Consolidation of structures and lexis.
- Writing File: models of written production required by Cambridge English: First.
Teacher’s Book + 2 Audio CDs
- Suggestions for activities at varied levels of difficulty.
- Answer Keys to all activities.
- Transcriptions of all recorded material.
- Intermediate and Upper Intermediate photocopiable testing material.
- Introduction to CLIL.
- 2 listening Tests CDs.
Online Teacher’s Resources
- All course listening material in MP3 format.
view full list of components with ISBN Numbers.