A motivating, four-level, carefully graded English course providing thorough grammar, vocabulary and skills work through content interesting for teenagers and young adults. The combination of clear, easyto- use printed, digital and online materials and the particular attention paid to the needs of mixed ability classes and different learning styles make Target English readily adaptable to any teaching situation.
- Double linguistic input in each unit: double-page presentations of target language through realistic, graded texts and dialogues.
- Vocabulary building and practice of language functions through guided, freer and ‘personalised’ communicative activities.
- Clear explanation and practice of grammar points in each unit.
- Grammar Reference section with rules and examples at the end of each book.
- Target Skills : the four language skills approached through different content: cultures of the Englishspeaking world (Culture); cross-curricular material (CLIL); simple literary texts, both prose and verse (Literature).
- Special sections at each level:
- Elementary – Starter Unit reviewing essential grammar, functions and vocabulary;
- Starter Workout: optional booklet with further expansion;
- Target Reading: extensive reading and comprehension activities;
- Intermediate – Flash on CLIL;
- Upper Intermediate – Word building, Writing reference.
view full list of components with ISBN Numbers.