A motivating, four-level, carefully graded English course providing thorough grammar, vocabulary and skills work through content interesting for teenagers and young adults. The combination of clear, easy-to-use printed, digital and online materials and the particular attention paid to the needs of mixed-ability classes and different learning styles, make Target English readily adaptable to any teaching situation.
- Double linguistic input: each unit opens with an initial presentation text in various formats (article, email, report). This is followed by a second presentation offering key functional language in real contexts.
- Key grammar structures and functions clearly presented in Grammar and Function boxes.
- A productive activity combining elements learned in the unit with students’ own personal experience.
- Clear vocabulary in every unit.
- Flash Forward activities keep fast finishers busy.
Special sections at each level:
- Starter Unit reviewing essential grammar, functions and vocabulary
- Focus on Reading: extensive reading and comprehension activities
- Focus on CLIL
- Word building, Writing reference
view full list of components with ISBN Numbers.