An introduction to the cultures of the English Speaking World designed to capture the imagination of secondary school students.
Student’s Book+ 2 Multi-ROMs
- 50 lessons organised in 5 macro areas: Education; People & Lifestyles; Sport & Leisure; History & Traditions; The World We Live In.
- Graded progression of contents and skills work.
- Wide range of approaches: from traditional reading texts to cross-curricular (CLIL) activities.
- Facts and figures about countries around the English-speaking world.
- 2 Multi-ROMs with audio recordings and extra material.
- Extra texts and comprehension exercises.
- Practice in answering computer-based questionnaires and writing summaries on a computer.
- Interactive activities featuring maps and images.
- Teaching objectives and flexible plans for each lesson.
- Full key to all activities and transcripts of all recorded material.
- Suggestions for extension and revision activities.
view full list of components with ISBN Numbers.