Think Global is a topic-based approach to the cultures of the English speaking world covering subjects close to teenager’s hearts – sport, wellness and music – as well as traditional topics such as literature, history and institutions.
Coursebook + Audio CD
- 15 Units with materials at two, clearly-labelled levels of difficulty:
- For mixed ability classes;
- To allow a return to a popular topic with more challenging material.
- Interesting and amusing information.
- 4 skills development through a wide variety of activities.
- Age-appropriate games for fun as well as educational intercultural studies.
- Preparation for the Cambridge English Assessment: Key Exam (KET):
- reading comprehension, summary, letter and email writing, speaking activities.
- All material in digital format.
- Video and audio materials in a single component.
- IWB-compatible for motivating’ ‘heads-up’ moments in class.
- Authentic videos on a range of interesting topics give a real taste of English worldwide.
- Pre-and post-watching worksheets deepen students’ understanding of issues.
- Detailed unit-by-unit teaching notes.
- Extra background information.
- Answer keys.
- Transcripts of all recorded material.
- 30 pages of extra materials.
- Short play to act out in class or at the end of the school year.
view full list of components with ISBN Numbers.