Best Commercial Practice
A course designed to take young adult learners into the heart of business English. Specific sections foster comprehension of written and spoken texts, increase knowledge of business vocabulary and usage and allow students to improve their own communicative competences.
The Coursebook consists of two parts:
The World of Business:
- 7 Modules organised in sections: Business in Theory, Business in Practice, Business Language, Business News.
- Extensive reading: authentic, semi-authentic and adapted texts with comprehension activities.
- Spoken interaction activities.
- Grammar explanations and exercises.
- Preparation for the Cambridge English: Business (BEC) Examinations.
- 5 Dossiers comparing the cultures of Britain, the USA and the English speaking world.
- Reading and listening texts on a wide variety of topics useful for students of commerce.
- Preparation for the Cambridge English: Preliminary (PET) and First (FCE) Examinations.
- Literary production in English linked to the world of commerce with accompanying video.
view full list of components with ISBN Numbers.