Pandy and Friends
Pandy and Friends is a three-level English language course for pre-school children aged between 3 and 5 years old.
The program offers a wide range of materials to ensure fun lessons for very young learners, and is designed to motivate children through entertaining chants, songs, pen-to-paper activities, games, stickers and stories.
Student Book + Audio CD
- Highly illustrated in full colour.
- Photos to link vocabulary and situations to the real world.
- Stories and age-appropriate activities.
- Songs and chants for use in class and at home.
- Reinforcement of each unit’s target language.
- Pen-to-paper activities; pre-reading, prewriting.
Teacher’s Book + Audio CD
- Four-colour, interleaved with Pupil’s Book.
- Step-by-step notes for all materials.
- Routines, use of the Pandy Puppet, extra ideas and materials.
- Full-colour Flashcards; double-sided Story Cards; Posters.
Teacher’s Digital Book
- All course material, for Interactive Whiteboard or computer.
- ‘Heads-up’ interactive lessons.