Super Magic is a new, simple-to-teach, sixlevel course of American English for primaryschool children which follows their cognitive and psychological growth, using a whole-person approach that helps children absorb the experience of a new language.
Student’s Books 1 and 2
- Action songs involving Total Physical Response present target language in the first two levels.
- Games recycle words and short expressions to practise and fix what has been presented.
- Special sections present:
- CLIL activities for an interdisciplinary approach;
- A fun play to include the whole class in acting out.
Student’s Books 3 to 6
- Gradual increase in complexity carefully coordinated with the child’s cognitive development.
- Photographs open each unit, relating English to the child’s experience of the world.
- Cartoon stories, games and fun activities activate the language introduced.
- CLIL sections introduce age-appropriate interdisciplinary materials and vocabulary.
- English-speaking-world section expands language learning into development of wider educational competences.
Activity Books 1 to 6 + Audio CD
- Extension and revision activities.
- Each level is accompanied by its digital version.
- Fully-interactive version for use in class with an interactive whiteboard (IWB) or PC.
- All the course material, teaching resources and tools in digital format.
- Fun and motivating ‘heads-up’ moments for everyone in the class.
- Flashcards to present and practise target vocabulary(levels 1 and 2).
- Story Cards to capture children’s attention and aid comprehension of the stories (levels 1 and 2).
- Posters to provide a permanent focus for vocabulary, grammar and functions practice and repetition.
- Puppet of Benjy, the friendly bear, to enliven children’s first experience of English.
view full list of components with ISBN Numbers.