Writing POP! is an enjoyable three-level writing series for young learners of English. Diverse strategies for successful writing are integrated in each section of this book. This will lead to learners developing a fuller grasp of English writing. Using a combination of both speaking and writing activities, the writing class will be more communicative, and it will help reinforce learners’ language competence in both writing and speaking.
- Leading the entire process of writing from brainstorming to publishing
- Easy-to-follow model writings for each unit
- Thought Maps for analyzing and organizing students’ own writings
- Speaking activities using main sentence structures
- Grammar and punctuation practice for improving language accuracy
- Unit Sample
- MP3 Files
- Teacher’s Guide
- Answer Key
- Project Paper
view full list of components with ISBN Numbers.