New Step Ahead + NSA Split Edition
New Step Ahead is a 3-level English course for students at Lower Secondary School designed to capture and keep students’ interest as they learn English. The course is also available in a six-volume version (Split Edition).
- 10 units organised into Modules: Starter, Grammar, Steps to Communication and Skills.
- Modules end with a Culture Site, a progress check, an Exam Practice section (Cambridge English: Key; Trinity) and a Final Check.
- Films, games and interactive materials for fun revision.
Workbook + Audio CD
- 10 units follow the order of the Student’s Book.
- Mind-maps for lexical revision.
- Grammar Reference & Minidictionary sections.
- Audio CD with dialogues and listening activities.
- Passport, Language Biography & Dossier – selfevaluation and tracking of students’ progress.
- Progress tests for each level.
Teacher’s Book + Audio CD
- Full teaching notes; syllabus planning for each Module.
- Answer Keys and transcripts of all recorded material.
- Extra information and teaching ideas.
view full list of components with ISBN Numbers.