Alpha KG Math
Alpha Math for Grades KG1 and KG2 is a comprehensive, CCSS standards-based approach to teaching math readiness skills to children in their first and second years of Kindergarten.
KG1 is made up of 4 volumes that each cover one of the CCSS math domains. They teach numbers, addition and subtraction, size of objects, and shapes.
KG2 has 5 volumes (for the 5 CCSS KG2 math domains) that continue teaching numbers, delve deeper into addition and subtraction, measurements, and identification of shapes.
- One Common Core math domain per volume.
- Opportunity to connect math instruction to themes and other subjects.
- Math cards for enriched learning experience.
- Exercises and tips to support School-Home connection and parental involvement.
- Step-by-step, scaffolded teaching instructions to gradually introduce concepts and plan lessons with ease.
- Student Books
- Teacher Guides (spiral bound)
- Practice Book (one per grade)
- Multiple Intelligence Activities (on cards)
- Anchor Activities (on cards)
- Exit Activities (on cards)
- Flash Cards, Number Cards, and Vocabulary in Use Cards
- Math Symbol Cards, Daily Routine Flash Cards (K2 only)
view full list of components with ISBN Numbers.