Alpha KG Reading
Alpha KG English Language Arts (ELA)
The Alpha KG ELA Program understands the importance of engaging children with the art of reading and setting them up for a lifelong love of literature. Alpha KG ELA follows a carefully integrated, multimodal approach for introducing language art skills and guiding students toward acquiring mastery of reading, writing, and speaking the English language.
Children will acquire the foundational skills of reading and begin to understand the relationship between written and spoken language. They will learn how sounds & phonics relate; how blending those components will create words and how those words form sentences.
- Fully aligned with the Common Core State Standards.
- Beautifully illustrated with fun and educational activities.
- Promotes cross-curricular learning and integrated reading instruction.
- Phonological awareness and vocabulary building exercises in each chapter.
- Age-appropriate instructions and engaging content.
- Step-by-step, scaffolded teacher instructions.
- CCSS codes for easy reference to the standards covered.