Alpha Literature provides up-to-date pedagogy and instruction in English Language Arts (ELA) with a focus on Literature and Informational Texts. The program follows the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for English Language Arts and Literacy.
The Literature Selections feature award-winning authors from around the world with a vast array of classic and contemporary literature in a variety of genres, illustrated with visually appealing photography, artworks, and images of fine art.The stand-alone and paired text selections in each unit give students multiple opportunities for in-depth literary analysis.
- Integrated English Language Arts program developed specifically for students and teachers in the MENA region.
- Globally-focused program featuring multi-genre classic and contemporary literature from around the world. The program features the work of esteemed Middle Eastern writers such as Mahmoud Darwish, Yusef Idris, and Nobel Prize-winner Naguib Mahfouz.
- Fully compliant with the Common Core State Standards, offering comprehensive skills instruction and practice in Reading, Writing, Language Comprehension (Vocabulary and Grammar), and Speaking and Listening.
- Supports teachers by providing pacing guidelines, innovative teaching tips and robust strategies for differentiated instruction.
- Engaging and challenging content.
Program components for all grades (G 6-12) include:
- Student Anthology – Vol. A
- Student Anthology – Vol. B
- Literary Companion Practice Book – Vol. A
- Literary Companion Practice Book – Vol. B
- Literary Companion Practice Book – Vol. A – Answer Key
- Literary Companion Practice Book – Vol. B – Answer Key
- Teacher Guide
view full list of components with ISBN Numbers.